Monday, December 13, 2010

Seriously?



This guy has got to be fucking with me. "Hey those boots your wearing, looks like your in a motorcycle gang." No one has gotten laid using this as an opener. I refuse to believe it. The clown calls this tactic, of insinuating that a broad looks like she belongs in a motorcycle gang aka she is manly aka she is a dyke, the situational opener. According to him he's "setting up the frame that I'm her big brother and she's my little sister." Seriously? Last I checked no older brother was trying to bang his little sister...sick fuck. The sage advice does not end there he offers up some other "openers" for men to take out into the field such as "I notice more and more Christians are getting tattoos." Guess what I noticed? I noticed this guy probably thinks that no means yes and has a few skeletons in his closet. Worst.Pickup.Artist.Ever. Seriously do me a favor and kill yourself bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment