Friday, December 10, 2010

Miley Still Can't Be Tamed...



....Miley also can't handle her shit...talk about some rookie moves after hitting the bong. Disney channel eat your heart out. Seriously though I don't think I've ever seen anyone lose it like this after a bong rip. Bitch is totally out of her mind. If I were in the room with her there is not a chance I would have held back from knocking her the fuck out. Straight up Mike Tyson TKO style. No one wants to hear that chipmunk speaking in tongues (starting at the 2:06 mark). She turned 18 on November 23rd...it's been less than a month and we've already got leaked nude cell phone pics and now a video of her high off her ass.  Over/Under on a sex tape one month.  I'm sure her PR people are thrilled with this bomb. On a side note...I'd still hit it...party in the USA son.

No comments:

Post a Comment