Sunday, December 5, 2010

Da Bears 9-3...Just Saying



I'll admit that I was nervous about today's game against the Detroit Lions.  You never know with these guys.  I mean Drew Stanton finished with a passer rating of 102.4...did I mention this is the 3rd stringer who was slinging passes all over one of the better defensive units in the league.  I'm just glad that the good Jay Cutler showed up to play instead of Mr. Pick Six.  Quality performance with only 5 incomplete passes and 0 picks.  The biggest issue left to resolve at this point is that damn o-line. I dread the day that one of these sacks is going to send Cutler home on a stretcher.  Don't get me wrong the man can take some hits...I guess I'd be used to it as well if I took more hits than Tina Turner.  Let's not forget to send a shout out to Robbie "Good As Gold" Gould.  I'm pretty sure that 54 yard field goal had the potential to be 60+ yards.  More range than a fucking Rover.  Straight. Fire.  Way to go boys...thank you for not losing to the worst franchise of the past 10 years.  Next week we take on New England Patriots at home...potential Superbowl match up?  I dare say it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment