Thursday, December 2, 2010

8 Hebrew Hotties to Kick off the 8 Nights of Hanukkah...Mazeltov

The chosen people have provided us with many great things over the years bankers, lawyers, Seinfeld, funny last names and countless other contributions to society.  My favorite of these contributions though is the quality females they produce.  Straight. Fucking. Fire.  Let's take a moment to appreciate 8 of these gorgeous Heebs.

Rachel Bilson



Rachel really hit the scene with her role as Summer on a little show called The O.C., you may have heard of it.  If you're like me then a girlfriend made you watch that shit for hours on end when it became available on DVD.  The things we do for women.  The one thing that got me through the hours of soap opera drama featured on the show was the oh so scorching Rachel Bilson.  Girl is packing heat in the headlight and bumper department not to mention a face that rivals any girl next door fantasies you've ever had.  

Emmanuelle Chriqui



What do Jews and Canada have in common?  The ability to produce total smokeshows like Emmanuelle Chriqui.  Words can not describe the things I would do to this girl.  She's best known for her role as Sloane on the bro favorite HBO show Entourage.  I was a fan of Entourage from the get go but GOD DAMN did they step it up when they added Sloane to the show.  My hat goes off to the casting director.  Would. Smash. All. Day. Long.

Kate Hudson



Kate Hudson is the daughter of Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn so she was pretty much set up for an acting career from birth.  What she lacks in the sweater puppy department she makes up for with in her caboose.  Girl's got ass for days.  Her face isn't too shabby either.  Only downside to this asstastic blonde is her choice of movie roles which unfortunately are limited to the chick flick/rom-com genre and anything starring Matthew McConaughey.

Scarlett Johansson



Fun fact: Scarlett Johansson has a twin.  Not so fun fact: it's a dude.  The Lord works in mysterious ways could you imagine if he'd allowed for two of these girls walking the planet?!  I mean tits like that occur naturally on very few birds.  Scar-Jo has got it going on.  She's also not a bad actress. 

Mila Kunis



Ahh my favorite bi-product of the former Soviet Union.  Mila. Fucking. Kunis.  This is one sexy little minx.  I could totally believe that this chick is responsible for ending the Cold War.  I mean she's packing so much heat there's no way that shit could have stayed cold forever.  What's great about Mila is that she is a rare breed of female who possesses the looks of a VS angel and a sense of humor.  She plays the role of Meg on Family Guy and she was pretty damn funny in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.  I know she would make me sure as shit forget Sarah Marshall or any other girl for that matter.  Check her out in her upcoming movie Black Swan where she shares some on screen girl-on-girl sexy times with our next Hebrew hottie Natalie Portman.

Natalie Portman



Natalie Portman just always strikes me as this reserved little hottie based on the fact that she's never out there looking like a whore like 90 % of Hollywood.  But when I look in her eyes through my computer screen I get the feeling that although she's a lady in the street she sure as shit is a freak in the bed.  She's wifey material.  I'd love to come home from a hard day at the office and find her cooking some fresh latkes in the kitchen.  A post-dinner beej would of course be on the menu as well.

Bar Rafaeli



Bar Refaeli...international supermodel...GF of Leo Dicaprio.  Bar is just straight stunning.  I mean look at the matzo balls she's packing they look fucking delicious.  Girl's got it all legs to infinity, sweater puppies like whoah, and a face that I would love to have face down in my lap.  Leo is a lucky man.  Dude makes badass movies and goes home to this...I can't even hate.  I just wish he'd let me get a piece of those matzo balls.

Jamie-Lynn Sigler



Jamie-Lynn first captured our attention as mafia boss daughter Meadow Soprano on The Soprano's.  I don't really know what she did after The Soprano's until she showed up on Entourage and in all honesty I didn't feel like looking it up.  Google that shit yourself if you're compelled to find out.  Anyways Jamie-Lynn does the "fuck me" eyes better than anyone else on this list.  I mean just look at that picture.  If I saw that in real life I don't know if I'd have a straight up coronary or just straight bust one in my pants.  God damn.  Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment