Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday Femme Fatale


Introducing Leighton Meester.  Guys I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that the majority of you don't watch Gossip Girl.  Big mistake.  I've literally landed chicks based on the fact that I know what goes on in that CW drama.  Anyways Leighton is one of the main staples of Gossip Girl.  She plays the little heiress known as Blair Waldorf and she's basically a classier and more sinister version of Paris Hilton.  Minus the night vision sextape.  Not that I would be complaining if something like that came out.  Shit would be on a repeat loop.  Probably would go blind.  I love this girl would totally marry her.  She's also breaking into the music biz.  I just want to show this Waldorf my Astoria.  Total smokeshow.  Get familiar with her...I predict big things on her horizon.  

Bonus- the last picture is of Leighton with her Gossip Girl costar Blake Lively.  Also a babe.  Smokeshow central ladies and gentleman.  I'd pay at least $5 to be that ice cream cone.  




No comments:

Post a Comment