Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Just Had Sex



The Lonely Island, the guys who made the classic summer anthem "I'm On A Boat", are back in action. This is the first single off their upcoming album. I fucking love these guys how can anyone not? They're hilarious and they drop banging tracks like this. I can totally see this getting thrown on at parties and bars. I've lost track of how many times I've watched this video today. Plus I'll watch anything featuring my future wife Blake Lively...what a babe. Gotta love the fact that she clearly has a sense of humor for being in this video. This is definitely getting blasted next time I have a one night stand...gonna send some girl home in tears...but it won't matter because I just had sex. Boom. That will be some post-worthy material there. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment