Thursday, December 23, 2010

Don't Be A Scrooge


It's the time of the year where sentiments run higher than Charlie Sheen at the Plaza Hotel so I'm going to drop some knowledge on all of you.  You know that ex that you hate?  You know those in-laws you hate?  You know that part of the fam that you don't want to hang out with?  Let it go.  I've learned this from my personal experiences and I'm no Dr. Phil but this is the time of the year to let by gones be by gones.  Don't worry I won't get sentimental in the future I'll still write about smokeshows, drugs, booze, and the finer things in life.  If you're asking yourself why the Grayt Gatsby is being this guy right now I'll inform you.  I just talked to an uncle overseas who I haven't spoke to in nearly a decade.  He's been a troublemaker, much like myself, but I put the call in to see if things have changed and it almost brought tears to my eyes.  Dude's taking care of my grandmother, reformed, and putting all the shit behind him.  You can't ask for a better Christmas miracle.  For those of you that might read this by chance take this message away from it...a Christmas miracle is always possible...no matter how down you get about a situation it always gets better.  Happy Holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment