Monday, September 26, 2011

Does This Look Like The Face Of A Guy Who Met His Ex-Girlfriend At An Anime Convention and Then Held Her Captive For 2 Months?


So I was sitting on the couch last night after the premier of Boardwalk Empire and this story popped up on the 10 O'clock news.  Now I don't in any way condone tying up your ex-gf and holding her hostage (unless she asked for it in a role play kinda way) but you know what I think she had it coming to her.  These lovebirds met online via Facebook and their first date took place at an Anime convention.  We all know that Facebook is a facilitator of sexy times but at least in my case the sexy times never started from someone I'd never actually met.  Like do people really just randomly friend someone that looks attractive?  If that was the case my fucking friend list would be astronomical.  However, I don't friend people who I've never met.  I just work my Facebook poke game on the ladies who've had the pleasure of meeting me in person.  These cats here apparently never met in person until they started talking on Facebook and then the first date at an ANIME CONVENTION.  You gotta be outside your mind to meet a stranger at an anime convention.  Like you're asking to end up as a character from the movie 7even by agreeing to do so.  So although I don't condone abuse, if you do go fuck yourself, this chick should have seen it coming.  Ladies the lesson here is you never meet up with a stranger at an anime convention unless you want to be held captive for 2 months.

p.s. of course this guy's fucking Asian.  Asian's and anime it's like peanut butter and jelly.

p.p.s. this bro's name is Sir Wilfred Camaligan.  How the fuck is he a Sir?  Did Queen Elizabeth knight his ass?  I can't hate on the name.  Fake life shit right there.

Full Story in The Link Below
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-man-accused-of-holding-woman-captive-to-appear-in-court-today-20110925,0,1103262.story

No comments:

Post a Comment