Friday, January 14, 2011

The Yacht Week



Although I've just recently returned from the island of Aruba I've already got an itch to get back out on the water. While out with one of my boys last night discussions arose of a trip to Seville, Spain in March. As sick as that sounded I had a better idea and I present to you The Yacht Week. A whole week on a sail boat in the Mediterranean...sign me the fuck up. I found out about this adventure last spring and it's been on my list of things to do. So the question is do I go to Seville or do I convince the gents to do The Yacht Week? I'm a sailor by heart so I have to choose The Yacht Week...plus the trailer above makes it look like the most ridiculous vacay ever. If you don't agree with me you should probably go bite a bullet. Hands down potentially the most epic vacation ever. Smokeshows, Europe, and boats. Can't be beat.


No comments:

Post a Comment