Monday, January 17, 2011

Robert Downey Jr.'s Got Game



Ricky Gervais wasn't the only one killing it at last night's Golden Globe Awards. Robert Downey Jr. comes out and essentially tells the world that you'll be a better actress if you bang him. I mean this guy is great. The best part is the creeper glances he shoots at Emma Stone. Hilarious. She is so smoking hot. Like the not a fuck up version of Lindsay Lohan. I'll watch anything she is in she's that hot and she's a pretty good actress even though she's fairly new in Hollywood. I expect big things...and by big things I'm hoping some scandalous pictures or video tapes.  Seriously these are the hottest pictures I could find of her and that's not O.K. with me.  Someone get this girl in at least a Maxim photo shoot ASAP.




No comments:

Post a Comment