Monday, January 17, 2011

Ricky Gervais Is The Man



I'm honestly pissed that I didn't watch the Golden Globe Awards last night because all I've read about today is how Ricky Gervais basically shit all over 90% of Hollywood throughout the evening while hosting the awards. Just straight up calling everyone out about everything. This clip is his opening monologue which is just awesome. Ripping on Charlie Sheen, calling out powerful Scientologists about being gay (I'm looking at you Cruise and Travolta), shitting all over the Hollywood Foreign Press and more. I normally can't sit through a youtube clip that's longer than 1:30 because I have the attention span of a bird but this is worth the 5:20 to sit through. I love that he calls out the Sex & The City sequel...so sick of hearing about those old bitches. Like seriously who in their right mind would want to bang Sarah Jessica Parker? She looks like a fucking witch. I don't know who the rest of them are but they're fucking haggard. Anyways if I were Ricky I'd be watching my back because he ends the monologue by taking a shot at everyone's favorite anti-Semite Mel Gibson. After hearing all the audiotapes that his whore of a gold-digging wife kept of him I'd consider Mel to be someone I wouldn't want to piss off. Like dude is gonna come crucify your ass or something crazy. At least we all know that Ricky Gervais has balls unlike the majority of award show hosts who kiss everyone's ass while hosting. Props bro. Mad props.


No comments:

Post a Comment